2005 Creation Museum news
From Creation History Wiki
- December 25. Columbus Dispatch, Columbus, OH. USA. Ruling against intelligent design won't end the assault on science by Tom Teepen.
- December 23. Dayton Daily News, Dayton, OH. USA. Intelligent Design advocates will continue phony baloney by Tom Teepen, Cox News Service.
- December 1. CNN. Insight: Creationism and Evolution. Transcript. Jonathan Rugman, ITV News Correspondent, conducts the AiG portion of the program.
- November 27. Sydney Morning Herald, Sydney, Australia. Intelligent design a Trojan horse, says creationist by Mark Coultan. Be careful what you read - Ken Ham's blog entry.
- November 9. Channel 4, London, England. World made in seven days? by Jonathan Rugman. YouTube link to Channel 4 broadcast.
- November 9. ABC (Australian Broadcasting Corporation), Canberra. Australia. The Great Debate with Mark Simpkin. Interview with Ken Ham, Thomas Sharp, Michael Behe, etc.
- October 23. Discovery Institute, Seattle, WA. USA. By Design? by Rita Braver, CBS News Sunday Morning. Transcript.
- October 23. CBS News Sunday Morning, USA. 'Design' Vs. Darwin - Controversy Examined: Is There An Intelligence Driving Evolution? with Rita Braver.
- October 11. Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, Pittsburgh, PA. USA. From intelligent design to Thomas Jefferson's face lift by Bill Toland.
- September 27. Detroit News, Detroit, MI. USA. Biblical creation museum to rise in Kentucky in 2007: Facility, nation's largest, holds that world is 6,000 years old, baby dinosaurs rode in Noah's ark by Michael Powell, Washington Post.
- September 25. Washington Post, Washington, DC. USA. In Evolution Debate, Creationists Are Breaking New Ground: Museum Dedicated to Biblical Interpretation Of the World Is Being Built Near Cincinnati by Michael Powell.
- September 10. Casper Star Tribune, Casper, WY. USA. Roadside dinos join biblical battle by Ashley Powers, Los Angeles Times.
- August 27. Los Angeles Times, Los Angeles, CA. USA. Adam, Eve and T. Rex: Giant roadside dinosaur attractions are used by a new breed of creationists as pulpits to spread their version of Earth's origins by Ashley Powers. [Peuples & Monde posting of article.]
- July 21. Washington Post, Washington, DC. USA. Va. Group Sees Threat to Darwinist Teaching. The Washington Post's "Online Live" discussion forum with Peter Slevin.
- July 21. Christian Post, Washington, DC. USA. Creationists Explain Dinosaurs, Ice Age, Flood, Big Bang: 2,000 creationists gathered for the nation's premier Creationism conference from July 15-22 by Rhoda Tse.
- July 19. Christian Post, Washington, DC. USA. Catholics Accept Evolution Guided by God: Catholics can believe in evolution just as long as Godâ€™s involvement is acknowledged, according to some top Catholic leaders by Marion Kim.
- July 5. Fox News. Creation Museum Being Built in Kentucky by Jeff Goldblatt.
- June 6. Infocatho, France. "CRÉATION D'UN MUSÉE "CRÉATIONNISTE"
- June 4. La Cronica de Hoy, Juárez, Mexico. Adán y Eva le van ganando a Darwin en las aulas de Estados Unidos by César Fernando Zapata.
- May 25. Courier-Journal, Louisville, KY. USA. Museum aims to put forward creationist view: Project being built in Boone County Associated Press.
- May 23. LiveScience. Museum Claims Earth is 6,000 Years Old. Associated Press.
- May 23. MSNBC. Creation Museum aims to "fire people up": Kentucky attraction reflects biblical view of origins. Associated Press.
- May 22. CTV.ca, Canada. U.S. creation museum sparks evolution debate Associated Press.
- May 22. Kentucky Enquirer, Ft. Mitchell, KY. USA. How and when did life begin? Ken Ham wants you to find the answer in his $25 million Boone County Creation Museum: Ministry uses dinosaurs to dispute evolution by John Johnston, Enquirer staff writer. pdf of Kentucky Enquirer front page
- May 5. Washington Post, Washington, DC. USA. Teachers, Scientists Vow to Fight Challenge to Evolution: Creationists Seek Curriculum Change; Kan. Education Hearings Open Today by Peter Slevin, Washington Post Staff Writer.
- May 4. Cincinnati Post, Cincinnati, OH. USA. Creationism facility here on a mission by Post staff report.
- May 4. Spiegel Online, Germany. Christian Exhibitionism: the Creation Museum. Spiegel Surfs the Web section.
- April 6. Creation Science Movement, Portsmouth, England. Creation Science Movement and Genesis Expo on BBC website by Andrew Sibley. [News item on CSM website.]
- April 11. NBC Nightly News, USA. America's new vacation companion: God - Jesus themes abound whether you're hiking, cruising or camping by Roger O'Neil.
- April 1. BBC News. Would you Adam and Eve it? by Stephen Tomkins. AiG-UK's Dr. Monty White was also interviewed for this article. "They are less outspoken than in the US, where a new $25m museum of creationism is being built in Kentucky, but they quietly number hundreds of thousands, perhaps millions." "Dr Monty White tours churches throughout the UK, teaching "the biblical view" that the universe is about 6,000 years old."
- March 28. NewsHour with Jim Lehrer, PBS. Evolution Debate. Transcript. Interviews with Ken Ham, Eugenie Scott, etc.
- March 21. Christian Post, Washington, DC. USA. Creation MEGA Conference 2005 Slated for July by Marion Kim.
- March 20. Sunday Sequence, BBC Radio, UK. Interview with Ken Ham by William Crawley.
- March 14. Washington Post, Washington, DC. USA. Battle on Teaching Evolution Sharpens by Peter Slevin Washington Post Staff Writer.
- March. Insights magazine, Sydney, Australia. Museum breathes life into creation fossil - Any number of exhibits could astonish a visitor to the near-complete Creation Museum in Kentucky, US by Erin Tennant.
- February 9. BBC News. US school's new challenge to Darwin by Ian Pannell. "In Kentucky a museum dedicated to the Book of Genesis and the story of the creation is under construction." "The $25m venture is hoping to pull in around a quarter of a million visitors a year."
- February 5. The Age, Melbourne, Australia. And God said, let there be a museum
- February 4. Cincinnati Post, Cincinnati, OH. USA. Creation museum gets a boost even from negative news by Peggy Kreimer, Post staff reporter.
- February 3. New York Times, New York City, NY. USA. Inherit The Windbags by Maureen Dowd. [Free registration may be required to view.]
- February 1. The Daily Telegraph, London, England. In the beginning...Adam walked with dinosaurs by James Lanton.
- January 17. Sydney Morning Herald, Syndey, Australia. Onward the new Christian soldier by Paul Sheeham. Opinion piece.
- January 6. KASES.org, Kentucky, USA. Proposal for an OmniMyth of Kentucky Theme Park by Edwin Kagin.
- January 6. EdwinKagin.com, Union, KY. USA. OmniMyth of Kentucky Theme Park Proposal by Edwin Kagin.
- January 5. The Guardian, Manchester, England. Americans aren't the only dinosaurs by Ben Summerskill. [Last article in column.]
- January 2. Sunday Telegraph, London, England. In the beginning...Adam walked with dinosaurs: Darwinian evolution is rejected in the first fully-fledged 'creationist museum' that has cost its builder $25m - with a little help from Hollywood by James Langton.
More Creation Museum news
- Ark Encounter News
National and international news and views about the Answers in Genesis Ark Encounter project.
- Canadian creationist finds fish fossils
- Creation Museum news
National and international news and views about the Answers in Genesis Creation Museum.
- Creation Museum Date Night
- David Coppedge vs Jet Propulsion Laboratory
- Grand Canyon: A Different View book controversy
- Great Homeschool Conventions vs Answers in Genesis
- John Freshwater vs Mount Vernon Middle School
- Martin Gaskell vs University of Kentucky-Lexington
- Noah's Ark
- Bill Nye vs Ken Ham Debate