Ark Encounter news
The Ark Encounter is a one-of-a-kind historically themed attraction. In an entertaining, educational, and immersive way, it presents a number of historical events centered on a full-size, all-wood Ark, which should become the largest timber-frame structure in the USA.
Additional future phases for the attraction include a Walled City, the Tower of Babel, a first-century Middle Eastern village, a journey in history from Abraham to the parting of the Red Sea, a walk-through aviary, an expanded large petting zoo, and so on.
It is designed to be family oriented, historically authentic, and environmentally friendly.
We also plan for the Ark Encounter to eventually include daily live mammal and bird shows, an extensive interactive children’s area, live entertainment, and many themed restaurants, creative food outposts, and shopping.
The Ark Encounter will be one of the largest “green” construction projects in the country, taking advantage of the latest environmental technologies to be good stewards of creation.
- Ark Encounter News
National and international news and views about the Answers in Genesis Ark Encounter project.
- Canadian creationist finds fish fossils
- Creation Museum news
National and international news and views about the Answers in Genesis Creation Museum.
- Creation Museum Date Night
- David Coppedge vs Jet Propulsion Laboratory
- Grand Canyon: A Different View book controversy
- Great Homeschool Conventions vs Answers in Genesis
- John Freshwater vs Mount Vernon Middle School
- Martin Gaskell vs University of Kentucky-Lexington
- Noah's Ark
- Bill Nye vs Ken Ham Debate