Young Earth United States organizations
From Creation History Wiki
Guide to Young Earth Creation Organizations in the United States
- 1 United States
- 1.1 Alabama
- 1.2 Alaska
- 1.3 Arizona
- 1.4 Arkansas
- 1.5 California
- 1.6 Colorado
- 1.7 Connecticut
- 1.8 Delaware
- 1.9 Florida
- 1.10 Georgia
- 1.11 Hawaii
- 1.12 Idaho
- 1.13 Illinois
- 1.14 Indiana
- 1.15 Iowa
- 1.16 Kansas
- 1.17 Kentucky
- 1.18 Louisiana
- 1.19 Maine
- 1.20 Maryland
- 1.21 Massachusetts
- 1.22 Michigan
- 1.23 Minnesota
- 1.24 Mississippi
- 1.25 Missouri
- 1.26 Montana
- 1.27 Nebraska
- 1.28 Nevada
- 1.29 New Hampshire
- 1.30 New Jersey
- 1.31 New Mexico
- 1.32 New York
- 1.33 North Carolina
- 1.34 North Dakota
- 1.35 Ohio
- 1.36 Oklahoma
- 1.37 Oregon
- 1.38 Pennsylvania
- 1.39 Rhode Island
- 1.40 South Carolina
- 1.41 South Dakota
- 1.42 Tennessee
- 1.43 Texas
- 1.44 Utah
- 1.45 Vermont
- 1.46 Virginia
- 1.47 Washington
- 1.48 West Virginia
- 1.49 Wisconsin
- 1.50 Wyoming
- Creation Science Committee. Fairbanks.
- Arizona Origin Science Association (AzOSA). Gilbert.
Founded: 1995 by Wally Mueller and David Jolly.
President: Joseph Kezele. Monthly meetings, field trips, and presentations.
- Confound the Wise Ministries. Tonto Basin.
Founder: Dr. Rick Oliver.
- Creation Education, Inc. Mesa.
President: William S. Parks.
- Center for Scientific Creation. Phoenix.
Founder: Dr. Walt Brown.
- Creation, Evolution & Science Ministries. Camp Verde.
Founder: Russ Miller.
- Creation Research Society (CRS). Chino Valley.
President: Dr. Donald DeYoung. Speakers: Dr. Don DeYoung, Michael Oard, Dr. Eugene Chaffin, Dr. David Kaufmann, Dr. Kevin Anderson, and Mark Armitage. Publishes Creation Research Society Quarterly. Maintains the Van Andel Creation Research Center (VACRC) in north-central Arizona. Director: Kevin L. Anderson.
- Crying Rocks Ministry. Sedona.
Founders: Guy and Cindy Forsythe.
- Genesis Creation Science Institute. Flagstaff.
Founder: Nate Loper. Field trips, creation vacations, Grand Canyon trips, and presentations.
- Origins Research Society. Scottsdale.
- Creation Science Legal Defense Fund. Little Rock. Defunct.
Founded: 1981. President: Carl A. Hunt. Officers: David B. Cheairs, C. William Ball, Paul L. Barnard, Jr., and Curtis C. Thomas.
See also: Louisiana.
- 4th Day Alliance. Fresno.
"The 4th Day Alliance is a non-denominational Christian organization that seeks to promote the glory of God through astronomy."
- Antelope Valley Creation Science Association (AVCSA). Antelope Valley.
Meetings in Lancaster.
- Arcade Creation Club. Sacramento.
- Bible-Science Association of Southern California. San Fernando Valley.
Monthly meetings, newsletter, bookstore, field trips, and speakers.
- Biblical Creation Association of Silicon Valley. San Jose.
Authors: Dave Landis, Elly Varbanets, and Bill Belew. Founded in 2007.
- Citizens for Scientific Creation. Saratoga. Defunct.
Director: Nancy L. Stake.
- Creation Research of the North Coast (CRNC). Bayside.
President: Bill O'Donnell, Sr. Meetings, bookstore, newsletter, and cable program.
- Creation Resource Foundation. El Dorado.
Founder: Dennis Peterson.
- Creation Safaris. Newhall.
Founder: David F. Coppedge.
- Creation-Science Research Center. San Diego.
Founders: Kelly L. Segraves and Robert Kofahl.
- Creation Science Association of the Inland Empire. Moreno Valley.
President: Charlene Rosa.
- Creation Science Association of Orange County. Santa Ana.
President: Geoff Wychgel.
- Creation Science Association of Ventura County. Camarillo
President: Ross Labins.
- Creation Society of Santa Barbara. Santa Barbara. Defunct.
Director of Research: Gregg Wilkerson.
- Creation Studies Institute. Grand Terrace. Defunct.
Director: Charles Cook.
- Creation Works. Paradise.
Speakers: John Rajca, Duane Riffenburgh, and Pat Roy.
- Creatures of Creation. Lakeside.
Founder: Dan Breeding.
- Genesis Creation Science Institute. Lomita.
Founder: Nate Loper. Also provides customized tours of the Grand Canyon regions through Creation Trip.com.
- Genesis Forum Academy. Lodi.
- Genesis Science Research.
Website of Barry and Helen Setterfield.
- Geoscience Research Institute-GRI. Loma Linda.
"An official institute of the Seventh-day Adventist Church." Activities: conferences, lectures, and publications.
- Global Flood. Ramona.
Website of Dr. John Baumgardner.
- High Sierra Creation Fellowship. Bishop. Defunct.
Formerly: Inyo-Mono Creation Science Association.
President, Larry Moseley; Vice-president, Leonard Jolley; Secretary/Treasurer, Dave Babb; Director-at-large, Terry Rose.
- Inyo-Mono Creation Science Association. Bishop.
See: High Sierra Creation Fellowship.
- Lake Arrowhead.
[Need additional information.
- Logos Research Associates. Costa Mesa.
President: Dr. John Sanford. Research associates: Dr. John Baumgardner, Dr. Steve Austin, William A. Hoesch, Stan Sholar, Doug Hamp, Bruce Malone, Rob Carter, Dick McDonald, Dr. Marcus Ross, Dr. Chris Osborne, Bendeguz Szuk, Dr. Jerry Bergman, Dr. Daniel Criswell, Alicia Hoesch, Bill Morgan, Jim Pamplin, Dr. Steven Boyd, Dr. Rick Oliver, John Wynne, Dr Alan White, David Coppedge, Andy McIntosh, and Jay Seegert.
Mission: "We use scholarship, logic, and the scientific method to show that the historical claims of the Bible are not only credible, but are superior to evolutionary theory to explain the origin of the world we see."
- South Bay Creation Science Association. Torrance.
President: Phyllis Gee. Activities: Monthly meetings and newsletter. Facebook
- Alpha Omega Institute. Grand Junction.
Directors: Dave & Mary Jo Nutting. Speakers: Richard Stepanek, Lanny & Marilyn Johnson, and Dave & Mary Jo Nutting.
Activities: seminars, family camps, and creation training.
- Biblical Science Institute.
Founder: Dr. Jason Lisle.
"Welcome to the Biblical Science Institute! This brand-new creation-themed science ministry exists to help you rationally defend the Christian worldview against those who claim that the Bible is unscientific. Critics assert that science has disproved the Bible, particularly the history recorded in the early chapters of Genesis. The Biblical Science Institute will equip Christians to logically refute such claims and to be encouraged that science confirms the Bible."
- Christian Research Associates. Denver. Defunct.
Director of Creation Research: Frank Sherwin.
- Colorado Creation Fellowship (CCF). Longmont. Defunct.
Board of Directors: Michael Lotz, Roger Drotar, Dr. Joel T. Champion.
- Creation Coalition of Connecticut. Vernon.
- Center for Creation Concepts. Clearwater. Defunct.
Founder: Jonathan F. Henry.
- Creation Education Ministries. Largo. Defunct.
Founder: Ed Heaston. Publisher of In the Beginning newsletter.
- Creation Education Resources. Middleburg.
Founder: Richard Overman. Activities: Online Resesarch Assistance Database. Mission: To provide you with educational resources and experiences and to enhance the knowledge of the science of origins within the public and educational communities.
- Creation Happened. Land O Lakes.
- Creation Today. Pensacola.
Founder: Eric Hovind. Speakers: Eric Hovind and Paul Taylor. Activities: seminars, online courses, Creation Today Show (video podcast), books, DVDs, and more.
- Creation Studies Institute. Ft. Lauderdale.
Founder: Tom DeRosa.
- Creation Worldview Ministries. Orlando.
Founder: Dr. Grady S. McMurtry.
- Genesis Matters Linguistics Association (GMLA). Gainesville. Defunct.
Founder: Janice Bragdon.
"The Genesis Matters Linguists Association functions to unite, support and inform those who are working, educating, researching or just interested in the field of linguistics who hold a Biblical worldview of creation which posits primarily that language is a God-created and endowed faculty especially to humans."
- Jacksonville Creation Society. Jacksonville. Defunct.
Founders: David and Marjorie Ramseur.
- Space Coast Creation Club. Melbourne.
Founders: Alfred and Lisa Menendez.
- Atlanta Creation Group. Powder Springs.
[Creation Ministries International local group?] Defunct.
- Common Sense Science. Roswell.
President: David L. Bergman; Vice President: Charles W. Lucas; Directors: Thomas W. Hagler, Jr. and Glen C. Collins.
Newsletter: Foundations of Science.
- Creation Ministries International (US). Powder Springs.
Speakers: Gary Bates, Shane Cessna, Keaton Halley, Dr. Jonathan Sarfati, Dr. Rob Carter, and Scott Gillis.
Magazine: Creation magazine. Journal: Journal of Creation.
- Creation Science Defense. Conyers.
Founder: Tom Carpenter.
- Creation Training Initiative. Eagle.
Founders: Mike and Leslie Riddle.
"The vision for Creation Training Initiative is to impact churches, Christian universities, and Christian schools to stand firm on biblical creation and the authority of God’s Word. This will be accomplished by equipping thousands of Christians with the knowledge and communication skills to be teachers, who in turn, will equip the next generation to defend their faith against compromise and the teachings of evolution."
- Foundations in Genesis of Idaho. Nampa.
- Creation Science Association of Central Illinois. Champaign. Possibly defunct.
Founder: Darrell White.
- Midwest Creation Fellowship. Wheaton.
- Creation Evidence Expo. Indianapolis.
Senior Executive Director: Pastor Fredrick W. Boyd, Jr.
- Creation Worldview Ministries. Terre Haute. Defunct.
Founded by David A. Brown.
- Discovery Of Design: Biomimicry in Nature.
Website of Dr. Donald DeYoung.
- Indiana Creation Science Association. Indianapolis.
- It's Out of This World Science. Goshen.
Executive Director: Gary Rheinheimer.
"IOTWS is an organization dedicated to teaching both the Bible and science. Our goal is to come along side parents, teachers and church leaders to provide an extra resource to help educate those under their teaching with an understanding of science principles and how they relate to the Bible."
- Whitcomb Ministries. Indianapolis.
Website of Dr. John Whitcomb, co-author with Henry M. Morris of the Genesis Flood.
- Quad City Creation Science Association. Davenport.
- Creation Club of Kansas State University. Manhattan.
- Answers in Genesis. Petersburg.
President: Ken Ham. Speakers: Ken Ham, Dr. David Menton, Dr. Terry Mortenson, Dr. Danny Faulkner, Dr. Georgia Purdom, Dr. Nathaniel T. Jeanson, Dr. Andrew Snelling, Tommy Mitchell, MD., Steve Ham, Buddy Davis, Joe Owen, Brian Osborne, Bodie Hodge, Brian Catalucci, Jim Gardner, Bob Gillespie, and Simon Turpin.
Publishes Answers Magazine.
Activities include Creation Museum, Ark Encounter theme park, and online education.
- Catholic Center for Creation Research. Louisville. Defunct.
Founder: Paula Haigh. 1975-1979.
- Center for Biblical Creation. Mayfield. James W. Cecil Baptist College of the Bible (Mid-Continent University).
Director: Faris Sahawneh
The mission of the Center for Biblical Creation is to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ and to encourage skeptics to examine the truth claims of Christianity regarding the creation account as presented in the book of Genesis. Therefore, our goal is to present the scientific and biblical evidence that supports a rational belief in the existence and love of God as creator and redeemer by resourcefully equipping believers to defend their faith with excellence and willingly engage society's challenges with uncompromising integrity in believing the inerrancy of God’s word.
- Louisiana Citizens for Academic Freedom in Origins (LCAFO). Defunct.
Founded: 1980. See: Origins Resource Association.
- Origins Research & Information Service (ORIS). Lafayette. Defunct.
Director: Ronald Calais.
- Origins Resource Association. Louisiana.
- Northeast Creation Ministries'. Portland.
Founded: 2011. Founders: Troy Ancona, Ken Baratta, and Andrew Guerette.
NCM Facebook page
- Baltimore Creation Fellowship, Inc. Perry Hall. Defunct.
- Frederick Creation Society. Frederick.
- Creation-Science Association, Detroit. Birmingham. Defunct.
- Michigan Creation Research. Gaylord.
Founder: Chadwick Fransten.
"We believe, at Michigan Creation Research, that God’s Word is 100% accurate when concerning all matters recorded in the Bible. Therefore, we also believe that the Bible is fully accurate when talking about the creation of the universe (the universe was created by God in six literal days nearly six thousand years ago)."
- Creation Moments. Foley.
Speakers: Ian Taylor, Mark W. Cadwallader, Activities include radio program, newsletter, speaking, and resources. Formerly The Bible-Science Association.
- Twin Cities Creation Science Association. Brooklyn Park.
- Who Is Your Creator?. Minnetonka.
- Society for the Advancement of Creation Science. Starkville.
"Our purpose is to strengthen people's faith in the Creator and His Word. By faith in what God has revealed through His Holy scriptures, we believe that God created the world in six 24-hour days about 6000 years ago and that science supports this claim. We believe that the Creator is Jesus Christ and we desire that all men come to know Him."
- The Bible is True Ministries. Strafford. Defunct.
Founder: Rod Butterworth. Dr. Butterwork is now director of the Creation Museum of the Ozarks: Creation Museums and Science Centers.
- Creation Connection. Arnold. Defunct.
Founder: Matthew Crews. Founded: July 1995.
- Creation Link. Mountain Grove. Defunct.
Founder: Lance Link.
- Creation Science Association-Mid-America. Cleveland.
President: Tom Willis. Monthly meetings, seminars, field trips, newsletter, library, and bookstore. Speakers: Ken Carlson, Doug Dexheimer, Jim Henderson, Mary Jefferson, Mark Matthews, Dr. Calvin Myers, Larry Rink, David Unruh, and Tom Willis.
- Mid-Missouri Chapter of Missouri Association for Creation Columbia. Defunct.
Founder: Dr. James Karnes.
- Missouri Association for Creation (M.A.C.) Saint Louis.
President: Ivan Burgener. Founded: 1972. Activities: Monthly meetings, St Louis Zoo field trips, and speakers bureau.
- Tri-County Association for Creation (TAC). Washington. Defunct.
President: Tom Romer.
- Creation Foundations. Billings.
Founders: Ron and Kathy Zeiler, Steve Handley.
- Foundation Advancing Creation Truth-FACT. Glendive.
- Montana Origins Research Effort. Bozeman.
- Creation Instruction Association (CIA). Juniata.
Founder: Brian Young.
- Creation Science Alive. Defunct.
Co-founders: Nick & Teri Lally and RoseAnn Salanitri.
- Creation Science Hall of Fame.
Founder: Nick & Teri Lally.
- Creation Study Group of New Jersey (CSGNJ). Lincoln Park. Defunct.
- Buried Alive.
Website of Jack Cuozzo. Author of: Buried Alive - The Startling Truth about Neanderthal Man
- New Jersey Bible Science.
Board members: Jason D. Browning, Dr. Gerald Lenner, Nathan D. Smith, and Ebenezer Mallepalle.
- Sussex County Creation Science Club. Sparta.
- Creation Science Fellowship of New Mexico. Albuquerque.
President: John Doughty.
- Creation, Dinosaurs and the Flood. Greensboro.
Founder: Charlie Liebert.
- Creation Family Ministries. Hickory.
Founders: Jeff and Heather Setzer.
- Promise Land Farm Ministries. Gilkey.
Founder: Steve Levinson. Creation seminars and campground featuring "Caveman Day Camp."
- Triangle Association for the Science of Creation. Research Triangle Park.
Chairman: Joe Spears. Monthly meetings, newsletter, speakers, podcasts.
- ARK Foundation. Dayton.
President, Mark Jurkovich. Monthly meetings, bookstore, and newsletter.
"The ARK Foundation of Dayton, Inc. is a independent local Biblical Creation Science and history group, also known as ARKY (getting Absolute Real Knowledge (ARK) and You together) because the Bible is the only known absolute source of knowledge and it is for you. We believe it is the best starting point for wisdom. ARKY is promoting an increase in knowledge of the facts in favor of creation by God and the problems (usually unstated in schools and the press) with evolution. We also promote education on the founding documents of the United States and the historical backgrounds of those who God used to build our nation, in our strong and weak moments. We promote and educate via: monthly meetings, monthly newsletter, sending speakers to invited locations, selling Biblical, creation, science, and history materials, and having a vision to build a Biblical Worldview for individuals, families, Churches, and our government leadership."
- Cedarville Interventionist Society. Cedarville.
Founded: January 2011. Co-founder: Andrew Guerette.
"a collegiate creationist organization dedicated to educating others about current research in the origins of life"
- Creation Research, Science Education Foundation. West Chester.
"Creation Research Science Education Foundation was founded in 1972 to advance knowledge of the scientific evidences of creation (and against evolution) in schools and among the general public. It was incorporated as a non-profit tax-exempt organization under the State of Ohio in January of 1973 and became tax-deductible under 501(c)(3) in 1984. Since its beginning, CRSEF's goal has been to educate the public about creation-science and to conduct scientific research that supports the truthfulness of the creation account in the Bible. Board members believe in the inerrancy of the Bible, which we believe teaches a young earth and a worldwide Flood in the days of Noah."
- In The Beginning...A Creation Science Ministry. Toledo. Defunct?
Founder: Steven McConaughy.
- Northcoast Bible-Science Association. Cleveland. Defunct.
- Ohio Valley Creation Education Association (OVCEA). Beverly. Defunct.
- Scientific Education Foundation. Toledo.
- Young Earth Creation Club. Gahanna. Defunct? Website down as of 6-27-2019.
- Creation Science Fellowship of Oklahoma. Oklahoma. Defunct?
- Creation Science Institute. Adair. Website down as of 6-27-2018.
Founders & Directors: Clay and Missy Hibbard.
- Creation Truth Foundation. Noble, Oklahoma.
Founder: G. Thomas Sharp. Activities: presentations, education, Museum of Earth History, field trips, etc.
- Jesus Created Ministries. Tulsa.
Founder: Cliff Bishard.
- Southern Plains Creation Society. See: Jesus Created Ministries.
- Creation Engineering Concepts. Gresham.
Founder: J.D. Mitchell.
- Creation Science Ministries of Oregon (CSMO). Portland.
Established 1987. Founder: Dennis Swift.
- Design Science Association. Portland.
- Institute for Creation Science (ICS). Portland.
Director: J.D. Mitchell.
"The Institute for Creation Science (ICS) was first established in March of 2005 in Gresham, Oregon. In July of 2008 the Board of Deacons of Rivercrest Community Church of Portland, Oregon approved ICS as a ministry outreach program at that church."
- Nazarenes in Creation. Cottage Grove. Defunct.
Chairman: James Wollbright. Treasurer: Larry Bottemiller. Communications Director: Mark Rose.
- Central Pennsylvania Creation Fellowship. State College. Founded 2018.
Director: Jeremy L. Walter.
- Creation Science Fellowship of Pittsburgh. Pittsburgh.
- Creationist Fellowship. Lansdale. Founded 1997? Defunct.
Founder: Anthony Carbo.
- Nature of Creation. Jonestown.
Founder: Mike Snavely.
- Origins Club - Penn State University. University Park. Founded Feb 1996. Defunct.
Founder: Joshua Cuozzo.
- Citizens for Fairness in Education. Anderson. Defunct.
Founder: Paul Ellwanger.
- Creation Study Group. Taylors.
President: Dr. C Stuart Patterson.
- Black Hills Creation Science Association. Rapid City. Defunct.
Founded in 1999. President: Randy Guliuzza.
- Canopy Ministries. Mountain City.
Director: Jim Gardner.
- Core Academy of Science. Dayton.
Founders: Todd C. Wood and Roger W. Sanders.
- Creation Biology Society. Dayton.
Membership required. Sponsors: conferences and Occassional Papers of the the BSG.
Mission: To develop and nurture a community of dedicated researchers committed to understanding the life sciences from a young-age creationist perspective through meetings and publications.
- Creation Research (US). Hartsville.
- Creation Science Ministry. Chuckey. Defunct?
Founder: Mike Vallie.
- Earth Science Associates. Knoxville.
Founder: Dr. Robert Gentry.
- East Tennessee Creation Science Association. Kingston. Defunct?
- Echos of Eden. Shelbyville.
Founder: Stephen Lawwell. Founded in 2007.
- Project Creation : A Creation Education Ministry. Murfreesboro.
Executive Director: Sean Meek.
- Baraminology Quest. Livingston.
Founder: Todd Elder.
- CreationAnswers.net. Irving.
Website of Wayne Spencer.
- DFW Creation Study Group. Dallas/Ft. Worth. Defunct.
- Earth History Research Center. Keene.
Located at: Southwestern Adventist University.
- Evolution on Trial Ministries. Spring.
Founder: Steven Baird.
- Global Cataclysm. Houston. WEBSITE CURRENTLY DOWN.
Founder: Roger Sigler.
- Greater Houston Creation Association. Houston.
- Institute for Creation Research (ICR). Dallas.
CEO: Dr. Henry M. Morris, III. President: Dr. John D. Morris. Speakers and faculty: Randy J. Guliuzza, MD, Dr. Patricia Nason, Frank Sherwin, M.A., Dr. Jeffrey Tomkins, Dr. Tim Clarey, Dr. Vernon R. Cupps, Dr. Leo (Jake) Hebert, III, Dr. James J. S. Johnson, Brian Thomas, M.S., Dr Jerry Bergman. Publishes Acts & Facts. Activities include educational programs, a 15 minute radio program, Science, Scripture, & Salvation and the Henry M. Morris Center for Christian Leadership in Dallas, TX.
- Metroplex Institute of Origins Science (MIOS). Dallas/Ft. Worth.
Founder: Don Patton. Founded in 1987.
- San Antonio Bible Based Science Association (SABBSA)
President: Scott Lane, Vice President: Mrs. Cindy Williams, Secretary: Clarence Johnson, Treasurer: Carl Williams.
- Society of Creation. Austin.
Founders: Joel Heck and Gary Locklair. Founded August 2011.
"Membership: This is a voluntary organization for full-time members of the faculties of Concordia University System (CUS) institutions of higher education. It also includes retired faculty who were formerly full-time in a CUS institution. We may from time to time consider the category of adjunct membership for part-time faculty or graduates of CUS institutions."
"Purposes: To provide support, education, affirmation, and encouragement for those who teach the historic position of the LCMS on the doctrine of creation and to affirm the biblical position on creation."
- Center for Creation Studies. Lynchburg.
Director: Dr. David DeWitt, Liberty University.
Mission: "The Center for Creation Studies is an interdisciplinary education and research institute committed to the study of the origin of the universe, the earth, life and the species. This study draws upon knowledge from religion, science, philosophy and history."
- Kolbe Center for the Study of Creation. Mt. Jackson.
Director: Hugh Owen.
"The Kolbe Center for the Study of Creation is a Roman Catholic lay apostolate dedicated to glorifying the Most Holy Trinity by proclaiming the truth about the origins of man and the universe."
- Origins Science Association. Chesapeake.
Director: Richard Homesly.
- Tidewater Creation Science Association. Virginia Beach. Defunct. Formed: 1989?
Director: Richard Homesly.
See: Origins Science Association.
- Bible and Science Ministries. Tacoma.
Founder: Dr. Tom Hoyle.
- Creation Adventures. Richland.
Founder: Steve Austin.
- Creation Astronomy. Gig Harbor.
Founder: Spike Psarris.
- Creation Association of Puget Sound. Seattle.
- Creation Science Network. Woodland.
Founder: Bob Knopf.
- Eden Communications/Films for Christ. Marysville.
Founder: Stan Taylor. Executive director: Paul S. Taylor.
- Fossils and Floods: Facts & Fables. University Place.
Founder: Stan Lutz.
- Genesis Institute. Seattle. Defunct. 1986-2004?
Founder: Walter Lang.
- Northwest Creation Network. Lynnwood.
Founder: Chris Ashcraft.
- Seattle Bible-Science Association. See: Creation Association of Puget Sound.
- Tri-Cities Creation Science Club. Richland.
Contact: Mark Finkbeiner.
- Trinity Creation Studies. Benton City.
President: Douglas Newton.
- Kanawha Creation Science Group. South Charleston.
Founded: 1995. Founders: Karl Priest, Bobby O'Connor, Dr. John Roller, and Jo Bricker.
- Creation Education Association. Pine River.
Director: Eugene Sattler.
- Creation Education Center. Waukesha.
Founder: Jay Seegert.
"The Creation Education Center is a non-profit* organization established in 2007 to address the challenge from the secular world regarding the validity and accuracy of the Bible, especially the creation account as described in the book of Genesis."
- Creation Insights. Oostburg.
Founder: Michael DuMez.
"a service that offers creation tours and science classes for children and adults."
- Creation Science Society of Milwaukee. Milwaukee.
- East Wisconsin Chapter of the Bible-Science Association. See: Creation Science Society of Milwaukee.
- Fox Valley Creation Science Information Ministry. Fond du Lac.
Founder: Ed Haydin.
- Lutheran Science Institute. Racine.
President: Warren Krug.
- Northwoods Creation Association. Ashland.
Founders: James Orme and Loren Peterson.
Started: October 24, 2014.