Intelligent Design Movement
From Creation History Wiki
Guide to Intelligent Design Organizations.
- Centre for Intelligent Design (CID).
Speirs Wharf, Glasgow. Director: Alastair Noble.
- Access Research Network. Colorado Springs.
Directors: Dennis Wagner, Dr. Steve Meyer, Dr. Mark Hartwig, and Dr. Paul Nelson.
- Intelligent Design Network. Shawnee Mission.
Manager: John H. Calvert.
- International Society for Complexity, Information, and Design (ISCID). Princeton.
Website no longer maintained: "ISCID is no longer being managed as an organization, and thus no longer has contact information. We leave this website up for archival purposes."
- Intelligent Design Forever. Albuquerque. The Intelligent Design Network, New Mexico Division.
Manager: Joseph D. Renick.
- Intelligent Design Network of Ohio. Milford.
Manager: Roddy M. Bullock. [Website down as of 3-31-2013.]
- Science Excellence for All Ohioans-SEAO. Westerville.
Director: Douglas D. Rudy. Co-founders: Jody F. Sjogren and Robert P. Lattimer.
- Center for Science and Culture. Seattle.
Director: Dr. Stephen Meyer. Associate Director: Dr. John G. West.
- Discovery Institute. Seattle. Additional office in Alexandria, Viriginia.
Director: Bruce Agnew. See also: Center for Science and Culture.
- Intelligent Design and Evolution Awareness (IDEA) Center. Seattle.
Director: Brian Westad. Mission: "The IDEA Center began in 2001, as student-founders of the "IDEA Club at UC San Diego" joined community members to found the "IDEA Center," a non-profit organization. The vision of the IDEA Center is to take the mission and spirit of the original IDEA Club to other campuses around the U.S. and world. Although we are happy to educate anyone interested in origins issues, our main focus is students."
Unknown USA location
- Intelligent Design Undergraduate Research Center. Division of: Access Research Network. Site appears to be inactive.
Director: Samuel Chen.
- Icons of Evolution. Icons of Evolution by Jonathan Wells book website.