Frank Lewis Marsh
From Creation History Wiki
- Water content and osmotic pressure of certain prairie plants in relation to environment. Ph.D. dissertation. Lincoln, Nebraska : University of Nebraska, 1940.
- Fundamental biology. Lincoln, Nebraska : The author, 1941.
- Amalgamation of Man and Beast. Unknown.
- Amalgamation within Genesis kinds. "A study done at Union College, Lincoln, Neb., June 11, 1942."
- The problem of amalgamation. "A study done at Union College, Lincoln, Neb., April 26, 1942."
- An analysis of the amalgamation statement. "A study done at Union College, Lincoln, Neb., March 1, 1942."
- Evolution, creation and science. Washington, D.C. : Review and Herald Publishing Association, 1944.
- The amalgamation statements. "A study done at Union College, Lincoln, Neb., November 16, 1947."
- Genesis : Fable or fact? Chicago, Illinois : Evangelical Lutheran Synod of Missouri, Ohio and Other States, Student Service Commission, 1947.
- Evolution, creation and science. 2nd ed. Washington, D.C. : Review and Herald, 1947.
- A discussion of Harold W. Clark's paper, "Amalgamation," Published March 1, 1948. Response by Frank L. Marsh, Lincoln, Nebraska, April 11, 1948.
- Studies in creationism. Washington, D.C. : Review and Herald, 1950.
- Lectures on creationism : Teachers' convention and biology workshop, Vejlefjord Hojskole, Daugaard, Denmark. July 23 to August 13, 1957.
- Life, man, and time. Mountain View, California : Pacific Press, 1957.
- Evolution or special creation? Washington, D.C. : Review and Herald, 1963.
- Science and religion. Berrien Springs, Michigan : Theological Seminary, Andrews University, 1964.
- Life, man and time. Rev. ed. Escondid, California : Outdoor pictures, 1967.
- Scientific studies in special creation edited by Walter E. Lammerts. Terre Haute, Indiana : Creation Research Society, 1971. "The Genesis kinds in the modern world by Frank Lewis Marsh."
- Age of the earth in the light of special revelation. 1974.
- Variation and fixity in nature: the meaning of diversity and discontinuity in the world of living things, and their bearing on creation and evolution. Mountain View, California : Pacific Press Publishing Association, 1976.