Anti-Creation/Anti-Intelligent Design Movement
Guide to Anti-Creation and Anti-Intelligent Design Movement Organizations
- British Centre for Science Education (BCSE). Founded: 2006.
Committee: Professor Paul S. Braterman, Mark Edon, Dr. Jeremy Hodge, Dr. Brian Jordan, Dr. Robert Saunders, and Roger Stanyard.
- Teach Evolution, Not Creationism!.
Founded in 2011.
- Alabama Citizens for Science Education. Website defunct.
- National Center for Science Education (NCSE). Oakland, California. Founded: 1983.
Staff: Ann Reid, Executive Director; Glenn Branch, Deputy Director; Rae Holzman, Director of Operations; Joshua Rosenau, Programs and Policy Director; Steven Newton, Programs and Policy Director; Emily Schoerning, Director of Community Organizing and Research; Stephanie Keep, Editor, Reports of the NCSE; Claire Adrian-Tucci, Program Coordinator; Robert Luhn, Director of Communications; Stuart Fogg, IT Project Specialist; Nina Hollenberg, Office Manager.
- Colorado Citizens for Science. Defunct.
- Georgia Citizens for Integrity in Science Education. Defunct
- Iowa Citizens for Science. Defunct.
- Louisiana Coalition for Science. Defunct
- Michigan Citizens for Science. Defunct
- Minnesota Citizens for Science Education. Defunct
- Missouri Citizens for Science. Columbia. Defunct.
Founder: Frank Schmidt, Professor of Biochemistry, University of Missouri, Columbia.
- Center for the Advancement of Rational Solutions. See: Nebraska Citizens for Science.
- Nebraska Citizens for Science. Defunct
- Ohio Citizens for Science. Defunct.
- Society for Evolution Education. Cincinnati.
President: David Fankhauser, Professor of Biology and Chemistry, University of Cincinnati, Clermont College. Other: Frank Traina, Sunrock Farm. [Website defunct, organization defunct?]
- Oklahomans for Excellence in Science Education (OESE).
Founded in 1999.
- Oregon Citizens for Science. Possibly defunct. [Website not updated since 2009.]
- Pennsylvania Citizens for Science. Defunct. [Facebook page PCFS inactive.]
- South Carolinians for Science Education. Founded: 2005.
- The Burlington-Edison Committee for Science Education. Defunct.
- District of Columbia Alliance for Science. Defunct.
- Wisconsin Citizens for Science. Defunct.