Frank Lewis Marsh
From Creation History Wiki
- 1941. Fundamental biology. Lincoln, Nebraska : The author. 128 leaves ; 28 cm.
- 1944. Evolution, creation and science. Washington, D.C. : Review and Herald Publishing Association. 304 pages ; 25 cm.
- 1947. Evolution, creation and science. 2nd ed. Washington, D.C. : Review and Herald. 381 pages ; 18 cm.
- 1950. Studies in creationism. Washington, D.C. : Review and Herald. 421 pages ; 21 cm.
- 1957. Lectures on creationism : Teachers' convention and biology workshop, Vejlefjord Hojskole, Daugaard, Denmark. July 23 to August 13, 1957.
- 1957. Life, man, and time. Mountain View, California : Pacific Press. 200 pages ; 21 cm.
- 1963. Evolution or special creation? Washington, D.C. : Review and Herald. 64 pages : illustrations ; 18 cm.
- 1967. Life, man and time. Rev. ed. Escondid, California : Outdoor pictures. 238 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- 1971. Scientific studies in special creation edited by Walter E. Lammerts. Terre Haute, Indiana : Creation Research Society. "The Genesis kinds in the modern world by Frank Lewis Marsh."
- 1976. Variation and fixity in nature: the meaning of diversity and discontinuity in the world of living things, and their bearing on creation and evolution. Mountain View, California : Pacific Press Publishing Association. 150 pages ; 22 cm.
- 194?. Amalgamation of man and beast. Unknown.
- 1942, Mar 1. An analysis of the amalgamation statement. "A study done at Union College, Lincoln, Neb., March 1, 1942."
- 1942, Apr 26. The problem of amalgamation. "A study done at Union College, Lincoln, Neb., April 26, 1942."
- 1942, Jun 11. Amalgamation within Genesis kinds. "A study done at Union College, Lincoln, Neb., June 11, 1942."
- 1946, Aug. Genesis fable or Genesis fact? Ministry: International Journal for Pastors.
- 1946. Genesis : Fable or fact? Chicago, Illinois : Evangelical Lutheran Synod of Missouri, Ohio and Other States, Student Service Commission. 16 unnumbered pages.
- 1947, Nov 16, The amalgamation statements. "A study done at Union College, Lincoln, Neb., November 16, 1947."
- 1948, Apr 11. A discussion of Harold W. Clark's paper, "Amalgamation," Published March 1, 1948. Response by Frank L. Marsh, Lincoln, Nebraska.
- 1958, May. The Geological Problem. The Ministry, Vol. 31, No. 5, pp. 17-19. "Studies in Creation--4 series"
- 1959, Jan. Science and Religious Faith, Part I. The Ministry, Vol. 32, No. 1, pp. 9-12.
- 1959, Feb. Science and Religious Faith, Part II. The Ministry, Vol. 32, No. 2, pp. 20-23.
- 1960, Apr. Is Theistic Evolution Scriptural? The Ministry, Vol 33, No. 4, pp. 17-19.
- 1964. Science and religion. Berrien Springs, Michigan : Theological Seminary, Andrews University. 84 pages ; 28 cm. Syllabus.
- 1974. Age of the earth in the light of special revelation. 1974. 8 leaves, 29 cm.
- 1927. Analysis of Bad Lands Formations. Thesis (B.S.) South Dakota School of Mines and Technology, Rapid City. 12 leaves, 29 cm.
- 1940. Water content and osmotic pressure of certain prairie plants in relation to environment. Dissertation (Ph.D.) Lincoln, Nebraska : University of Nebraska.